For Saudis and Non-Saudis
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Response to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements the solution.
· Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
· Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
· Write training manuals.
· Train computer users.
· Maintain the daily performance of computer systems.
· Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
· Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
· Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
· Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
· Clean up computers.
· Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
· Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
· Install computer peripherals for users.
· Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
· Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
· Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV by email with Subject: Help Desk Job to firstname.lastname@example.org