The role offers the unique opportunity of managing and leading the end to end finance agenda and processes with a high level of autonomy, empowerment and accountability. The role will provide leadership across all functions to local team in and will have a significant level of exposure to senior stakeholders including the Business Unit Finance Director and CD Director in addition to closely working with the Country Manager.
What will make you successful?
• Minimum experience 3-5 years multinational FMCG or Global group in core accounting jobs
• Experience of variance analysis and reconciliations
• Intermediate excel required
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Ability to grasp things quickly is essential
• Good interpersonal skills
• Inclination to learn and grow
• Ability to work in a team
• Professional qualification: CMA / CA/ ACCA